Learn more about Mary’s Farm and our community!
We believe in the intrinsic value of all beings and provide a safe, caring place to all those who are with us at the farm, be it person, animal, tree or plant.
We believe in the power of nature to heal, promote resiliency and support with self-regulation.
We value nature as a dynamic and engaging learning environment which cultivates curiosity, creativity and a love of learning.
We believe in programming that is child honoring, gently structured, inquiry-based and inclusive of diverse learning opportunities.
Helpful things to know
for your time at Mary’s Farm and Sanctuary and Blossoming at the Farm
We want your experience here to be a meaningful one, so that you can experience the positive and calming experience of the Sanctuary.
Please read and respect the following guidelines while you are here with us:
- We honour the sacred web of life. This includes the tiniest insect to the majestic trees. Please be mindful of your impact on the land and the animals while you are visiting. This translates simply into the guiding principle of “Do No Harm.”
- Please be mindful that the driveway is often populated with children, dogs, goats, and llamas. Slow and aware navigation of our vehicles is a way we can all help keep everyone safe.
- The traffic to and from the farm is unpredictable. If you know you are coming this way during peak traffic hours, or during construction, consider using the back way through Millstream.
- Due to the sensitive nature of our work, all visits are appointment only.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please check in at the office.